Technical Writer- Intermediate Level- in Mexico
Our client, a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, is looking for an Intermediate Technical Writer.
This contract starts immediately and is 100% remote in Mexico.
Initial contract runs to year end - with a view to longer term work.
- Plan, create, manage, and deliver content that helps users understand or use technology as an integral part of engineering or user experience.
- Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs
- Create, compile, and organize technical documents for internal and external use
- Review, revise, modify, or edit documents prepared by others
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to improve quality and increase adoption of published information
- Assist in the development and implementation of and strictly adhere to document control procedures
- Work proactively to identify and remediate gaps, redundancies, or conflicts across documentation
- Work on technical architecture diagrams (understanding current product language and branding)
- Support end-to-end whitepaper and blog copywriting
- Enforce compliance with legal and branding requirements
4+ years of writing experience in the technology sector
Experience working as part of a remote team
-Cloud Workspace -Connect Composer
-G3 Docs - SFDC knowledge
-HTML -Seismic CMS
-SFDC knowledge -Java script
-CSS files -Git hub